Pages

ART IN LEATHER




As a fan of constructivsm and architecture I love thought-provoking art. Well, actually art where you have to use your mind to get behind artist's message. This time is no different!   
The illustrator, Luis Castro Enjamio managed perfectly to implement both aspects on one of Cabuxa's clutch designs. His detailed artwork "penetrates the leather like a totally indelible tatoo, preserving the original feel and quality" of this Italian material. 
Come into THE CABUXA WORLD and see for yourself the numerous other inspiring talented artist like Enjamio on different unique bags!

If you're an artist and would love to perpetuate your work, send it over to Cabuxa and be a part of "Art in Leather". 

Follow me on instagram, facebook and bloglovin!

8 comments:

  1. Ira, this is a very unique clutch purse... I love different items... it's a stand out piece of fashion... something that people will take notice of and remember ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This clutch is so you Ira! I love how it so beautifully combines art and function and this illustration is so incredibly detailed and amazing to look at. I think if I had this, I would probably just want to stare it it all the time. Happy new week sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love that you mentioned intellect within fashion, because I'm a huge fan of puzzles and artistry and reading between the lines. For someone who loves all black, I think an artsy clutch like this would make such a nice pop. Thank you for sharing, Ira! x

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! As someone who's obsessed with surrealism and abstract expressionism, I can totally get behind the sentiment of art here.

    xo
    N

    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine sehr hübsche Clutch meine Liebe!

    ♥ Nissi
    www.nissimendes.ch
    Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivana Džidić5/18/2016 9:04 AM

    this clutch is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This clutch was made for you ;) Look forward to seeing how you style it.

    Jasmine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Jasmine! Stay tuned, gonna share it next week! 😊

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete